11 January 2011

Under The Skin

As it turns out, Gym girl informed minus the emotional manipulation I was expecting, that I have to GIVE them $200 to get out of my contract. For nothing! I did half expect that from those robbing bastards but I was suspending my absolute cynicism just in case things got awkward and they thought I was a horrible person. What kind of freak is rude to Gym staff?! They would have said. Not I, said I.
I wait for something interesting to happen on Facebook, even though I know it’s a futile pursuit. I’m having trouble tearing my eyes away from the screen. This is a thoroughly modern problem, and I have no solution. I sit and stare blankly at the trees outside for some time before remembering I have an ‘Autopsy: life and death’ DVD waiting for me to engross myself in. The Doctor’s name is Gunther Von Hagens and I bet he is thoroughly and brutally German. I rub my hands with glee.
Auf Wiedersehen readers, I am off to Hedelberg, Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment